Niger State Industrial Parks Development Agency is aimed at combining economic, industrial and technological development strategies using National and International Platform to solve the problem of under development of Niger State and transforming the state from a civil servant state to self sustaining and economically vibrant state. It is also to facilitates the creation of innovation-based Industries, wealth and jobs through spin-off processes and other value-added services of the parks, clusters etc.
- Promote the industrial base of the state, through the establishment and management of industrial parks, Clusters and enterprise zones.
- Establishment of Industrial Development Fund through payment of royalties.
- Enhance Niger State internally generated revenue through industrial tax.
- Promote technology acquisition, transfer and other innovative activities.
- Facilitate job creation and wealth management in Niger State.
1. Development of implementation action plan
2. Development of legal, institutional and regulatory framework for the parks.
3. Identification of existing clusters gaps and proffer solution for scale up and up grading.
4. Establishing strategic alliance with Private sector to invest/establish at the parks and clusters
5. Ensuring specialization of the parks, clusters, innovation centers and enterprise zones.
6. Sourcing of industrialists and manufacturers from both on-shore and off-shore
7. Sourcing funding and technical assistance/partnerships from the Private Finance Initiatives and donor agencies
- Agro – allied and food processing
- ICT/Electronic and Electricals
- Chemical and Allied Products
- Pharmaceuticals Medical and Health products
- Textile and apparels
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- Pulp, wood and furniture
- Automobile, machineries and equipment
Meet The Team
Niger State Industrial Parks Development Agency is an industrial and economic entity established by the Niger State Government to fast track industrialization process and economic prosperity of Niger State by bridging the gap between artisans, handicrafts, MSMEs, and high tech- industries through strategic partnerships and working linkages between relevant institutions, international business communities and the local business operators.